Latest Alert For: Environment Alerts
Mobile Version: Environment Alerts
Issued on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:07 UTC by Environment Canada.
Freezing rain warning ended for:
- Co. of Barrhead near Thunder Lake and Holmes Crossing, Alta. (076121)
- Co. of Barrhead near Neerlandia Bloomsbury and Vega, Alta. (076122)
- Co. of Barrhead near Barrhead and Lac la Nonne, Alta. (076123)
- M.D. of Lesser Slave River near Chisholm and Cross Lake, Alta. (076130)
- Westlock Co. near Larkspur Fawcett and Jarvie, Alta. (076141)
- Westlock Co. near Westlock and Clyde, Alta. (076142)
- Athabasca Co. near Rochester Colinton and Meanook, Alta. (076152)
- Thorhild Co. near Newbrook and Long Lake Prov. Park, Alta. (076160)
- Subscribed Site
- Subscribed Sub-Zone
- Subscribed Zone
- Alerted Polygon
- Alert Ended Polygon
- EC Sub-Zone Border
The above alert for your subscribed area has ended.
WESTLOCK COUNTY FIRE
Westlock County is working on 2014-15 Ski Season and will advise on opening date.
WESTLOCK COUNTY RECREATION SERVICES IS NOW ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!!
It is very important to keep your mailing address up to date both at Westlock County and at the Land Titles Office in Edmonton.
Transportation & Public Works
For general road concerns or inquiries please call 780-349-3346 X 223 or for after hours emergency call 780-307-4283
Planning & Development
Hamlet Residents: Please remember to remove your garbage roll cart from the street after every garbage pick-up throughout the year. This is especially important in winter for the snowplowing of the hamlet streets.
Effective October 1, 2014 Transfer Stations will be on Winter Hours