No Spray Agreement

Any resident who does not want spraying alongside their property, must complete a No Spray Agreement with the County and post the supplied signs. Landowners are then responsible for weed control. This agreement is only in effect for the period of one year.

Come to the county office to fill out the appropriate forms.

©2017 Westlock County.  |  Login

Site by BubbleUP --
Web Design Edmonton
Web Design Edmonton