Join our team!! If you want to help people, work well with others, enjoy learning and are physically fit, you may be an ideal candidate as a volunteer with the Westlock County Fire Services.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid class 5 Driver’s License and submit a current driver’s abstract with application.
- Must be able to obtain a class 3 license with air brake endorsement before ending 6 month probation period.
- Must obtain a security clearance from the RCMP
- Must be able to perform physical duties as part of fire fighting
- Must be able to obtain the required levels of training when courses are available. Minimum courses required NFPA 1051, S-300 and s-600
- Must be available for 75% of practices
- Must be able to obtain a cell phone