Overweight Permits

Overweight/Over-Dimensional Permits

All overweight/over-dimensional permits for Westlock County go through;
Transportation Routing and Vehicle Information System (TRAVIS)
Please contact:

Transportation Engineering Office
1-800-662-7138 (ask to speak to someone about TRAVIS)
or visit;
Web address - Alberta Transportation

Permits Online - Government of Alberta Permits

©2017 Westlock County.  |  Login

Site by BubbleUP --
Web Design Edmonton
Web Design Edmonton