Discover the natural beauty of Long Island Lake Campground. Camping is a very popular recreational activity and Long Island Lake is a wonderful site in a natural setting. Long Island Lake offers 36 wooded sites. Each campsite has a cleared, level site with fire pits and picnic tables giving you room to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Campground Caretakers are on site 24 hours a day monitoring the campsites, beach and keeping the facility neat and clean.
Note: All ATVs will only be allowed in and out of the park on trailers.
Pets are not allowed in public areas and must be leashed at sites, constant barking will not be tolerated.
No Horses are allowed within the recreation lease/or Municipal Campground boundaries.
All rules are subject to the Recreation Bylaw 11-2015 and 6.13 County Campgrounds Policy and anyone in breach may be subject to fines.
- 36 Campsites
- Tenting Area
- Group Camping Area
- Boat Launch and Parking for Vehicle/Boats
- Beach with Playground, Volleyball, Horseshoe and Change Room
- Bathrooms (outhouses only no running water)
- Day Use Parking and Picnic Sites
Days and Hours of Operation - 780-954-2261
- Phone Lines will be answered (during season) between 9am- 6pm M-Sun
- Camping Season Runs May Long Week-end to Labour Day Long Week-end (weather permitted) 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Quiet time 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. (no barking dogs)
- All visitors must leave before 11:00 p.m. in order to not get locked in
- Check in time 6:00 p.m.
- Checkout time is 4:00 p.m.
- Non-refundable Reservation Fee $12.50
- Change of Reservation Fee $25.00
- Day Use Per Vehicle $5.00 (not incl. buses)
- Day Use Vehicle with Boat $20.00 (maximum restriction in parking area in effect)
(call before if area is to capacity no vehicle/boats allowed)
- Seasonal Vehicle with Boat Parking Permit $250.00 (limited quantities available)
- Overnight Camping $25.00 per night/unit
- Tenting Sites $17.00 per night/tent
- Group Area (one night $250.00, two nights $450.00, three nights $600.00 and each additional night $150.00
• based on 14 units - each additional unit is $10.00 per night
- Overflow Area (Is the Group Area if it is not booked within 72 hrs of the weekend the site becomes open) $25.00 per night/unit (Limited fire pits/tables first come first serve)
- Septic Disposal Fee/Water Fee $5.00 per use (non-patrons)
- Firewood $6.00 (Subject to Availability)
Sport fishing requires a license for anyone 17-64 years old, residents of Alberta, non-residents of Alberta and residents from outside of Canada for full details see link below.
From the Town of Westlock, 22 km North on Hwy 44 to Dapp Corner (Hwy’s 44, 661 E & 801 Junction), then 12 km North on Hwy 801 and 3 km East.