Main content of the website

Transfer Stations

Beginning October 1, 2023

The Vimy Transfer Station's day of operation will be moving from Saturdays, to Tuesdays to better align operations across Westlock County.

Hours of operation will remain unchanged, 12:00PM - 6:00PM

If you have any questions, please contact Don Medcke 780-307-0580.

Westlock County provides four Waste Transfer Stations for County Residents. Waste Transfer Stations are not Landfills, but holding areas where waste is stored on a temporary basis until it is trucked to the Westlock Regional Landfill. The Waste Transfer Station attendant has the right to refuse large loads. Please take large loads directly to the Westlock Regional Landfill. All users must obtain a permit from the County Office before accessing a Waste Transfer Station.


Jarvie   SE 30-63-26 W4  26517-TWP 634

Busby   NW27-57-27 W4  57419- RRD 273

Pibroch NW19-61-26 W4  26529 TWP 614

Vimy     SW03-59-24 W4   59013 RRD 243

Westlock County Waste Disposal Permits

Permits are $60.00  + GST = $63.00 - please get yours before January 31, 2023 to enter the sites. 

Residents will need to show their new permit card to enter the County Transfer Sites and the Regional Landfill.

Fill out this form to complete the process, or call 780-307-0586.

Payments accepted are cash, debit, cheque, or etransfer/on-line banking to